Celebrating Our 15-Year Anniversary in 2015!
We're retiring. We are selling our inventory at drastically reduced prices. Our loss is your gain, so take advantage of incredible prices while clogs are still available. Tell your friends and family. Shipping is only $5.00 per pair in the continental USA. Thanks again to our faithful customers for your business during the past 14 years.
Why ClogWild? Find your heart's desire with over 150 styles, colors, and friendly personal service from a real person in California. Best of all: Great Prices and No Sales Tax Outside California. We carry only colorful, first-quality Scandinavian clogs such as Sanita and Olsson wooden clogs from Denmark and Sweden. We also carry authentic Troentorp of Båstad clogs, some of the finest handmade Swedish wood clogs. We also have a huge inventory of Sanita clogs for kids and Brakkies clogs for kids. These are really cute! Kids and parents love them.
Testimonial of the Month
What our customers say about Clog Wild:
- I received my new Sanita brown steel plate clogs on Thursday. I love, love, love them. I am an avid clog wearer since the age of 10 and I am in my mid-50's now. I wore my clogs on Saturday when I got a ride to Boston by car. Unexpectedly, I ended up having to walk quite a distance and take the "T" and a commuter train home. I was a little hesitant at first because this was the first day of wear, however, after the first mile of walking, I forgot I had them on. Aside from the ice and snow, they were fantastic. Like I have already said, I love, love, love them and look forward to doing business w/you again. Doreen in Boston
- Dear Clog Wild, I opened my box of clogs today - the red pair with painted flowers and a yellow band and the zebra ones and can't decide which pair I love most so I am wearing one of each! Just kidding, but I am crazy about both pair and wanted to thank you for offering them on the web. I love shopping on the internet because I find the coolest stuff - like your clogs! Hope your week is excellent. Kristi in Tyler, Texas
- Just received my Sanita Red Hearts Rita's today. It has been a long time since I have had a pair of wooden clogs ... almost forgot how much more comfortable they are for my feet and body. Thanks so much for the wonderful selection and the excellent service ... I look forward to the next time. Thanks!!! Jennifer in Kerrville, Texas
- I just got my order, and the're everything I remember as a kid! Thank you I love my clogs! My daughter loves hers too. If anyone asks I'll surely pass Clog Wild on. Thanks, Troy, NYC
- Thank-you for always promptly answering my e-mails! Your service is excellent and I will recommend you to everyone I know! Thanks so much, Kathy in Fayettesville, NC
- Hi "Clog Wild"! I have sent so many friends to your site and thay have all bought clogs... THANK YOU FOR BEING THE BEST! Andrea in Lacey, Washington
- Wanted you to know that I looked everywhere for a pair of Sanita "Hearts" clogs. I ordered a pair of "Yellow Hearts" from your website and wear them every day to work. I work in a hospital and patients and co-workers alike go crazy over them! They bring a bit of whimsy and sunshine during what can sometimes be a stressful atmosphere for patients. Even the doctors comment on them. Several of my co-workers have ordered off your website and we continue to spread the word. PS they are very comfortable and I have had NO back or foot pain since I got them! Joan
- I hope you are not floating away in this rain like we are out here. Great weather for sturdy clogs! Speaking of....they arrived today! WOW! They are great! You carry the most unique and hard to find styles. I am a clog-a-holic, and so I really appreciate your quick service and your quality and variety of clogs. Keep up your fantastic work, I'll definately be ordering more from you! Hugs, Brenda in San Pedro, CA
- See more testimonials!
- September 24, 2015: We're retiring. Great retirement sale going on now! Check out our close-out prices on all clogs in stock.
- July 16th, 2010: See our great sale on Sanita, Bastad, and Sanita Kids clogs.
- May 18th, 2010: Huge clog craze coming this fall. Order now to get the size that you want.
- March 11, 2010: New arrival in Sanita Silver Plate, Rita, or Kim in brown or black leather. These are so cool and very popular. We are the only clog store with these in stock. See Sanita Clogs.
- October 9, 2009: New arrival in Olsson Clogs.
- April 1, 2009: Sanita Clog Announcement: We are rapidly selling out of our entire Sanita inventory. We have a good selection of colors and styles in most sizes. If we have the Sanita clogs you're looking for, don't wait because Sanita is the most popular brand we carry and we can not get any more of these styles after they are gone. See the Sanita Clogs page.
- September 6, 2008: New arrival of Sanita clogs. See the Sanita Clogs.
- September 5, 2008: New Bastad Picasso Black Clogs for men and women. All sizes, 35-47.
- August 23, 2007: New arrival of women's Sanita Pink, Black, or Red Whimsy Clogs.
- August 12, 2007: Lots of really cute Sanita Kids Clogs. Every little girl should have a pair of clogs.
- August 9, 2007: Our special on in-stock Bastad clogs continues. Don't hesitate if we have your size and color, this is a great price.
- June 10, 2006: Clog Wild is in the July 2006 issue of Lucky Magazine. They feature our Sanita Eve Wood Sandals.
- May 8, 2006: New Sanita White Perforated Clogs for women. Great clogs for Summer fun.
- September 10, 2005: Lots of new wild animal Sanita clogs for Fall 2005.
- May 16: Clog Wild is featured once again in the June issue of Lucky magazine. This is our third time. Lucky, the trendy magazine for women who live to shop, loves Clog Wild.
- May 13: The Desert Sun, Palm Spring's newspaper, features Clog Wild in Lea Goodsel's weekly shopping column.
- May 3: Martha Stewart shows off her lucky gold clogs at a news conference.
We'd appreciate if you tell people about Clog Wild when they ask where you got your clogs as we do most of our business by word-of-mouth.
Clog Wild is in beautiful Palm Springs, the West Coast desert playground of movie stars, presidents, and celebrities. Only a 80-minute drive from Los Angeles, Palm Springs has 122 golf courses. When you visit Palm Springs, see world-famous Palm Canyon Drive.
Clogs are in! Featured
in Seventeen Magazine
as hot shoes!